Are you a qualified early year's practitioner/nursery nurse looking for great opportunities within the Filton/Bradley Stoke area? Are you a caring individual with the ability to enhance high nursery standards?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and experienced team on a permanent basis. Set in a great location, the nursery benefits from on site parking and is also easily accessible on several bus routes.
We are seeking a Nursery Assistant to work in my client's established Nursery's with the ability to be proactive, caring and enthusiastic within every environment. You will be required to work with children between the ages of 0-5 years. Experience necessary. The chosen individual will be creative and caring with a passion for children and their growing abilities. You must also be a team player willing to contribute to the already excellent team within the nursery.
- Ensure you are familiar with the key policies and procedures, especially safeguarding children, equal opportunities, behaviour management and health and safety. You will be provided with a copy of the nursery's guide to policies and procedures.
- Ensure parent issues and concerns are dealt with promptly and accurately. Ensure management are informed and consulted where relevant.
- Undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the work as may reasonably be required by the Nursery
- To uphold the confidentiality of the nursery at all times.
- To promote at all times good relations between staff members, parents and children, and promote the quality ethos of the nursery.
Experience working with children is essential however qualified and unqualified can apply and will be considered.
- Nursery assistant . Early years
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'