Do you know your Humpty Dumpty from your Wheels on the Bus? Are you looking to take your career in a nursery to the next stage? If the answer to these questions is yes and you have a passion for supporting children in a nursery, this post is for you!
I am currently looking for level 3 qualified Nursery Assistants to work in London. The position is at a fantastic nursery that has sites in London and the surrounding areas. There are also Room Manager positions and Senior Room Manager positions available at certain sites in the Greater London area.
- Free parking and excellent public transport links
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend and you could earn £300
- Free training
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Using the EYFS to create engaging activities for different age ranges
- Safeguarding children
- Using your own initiative to entertain and stimulate children when necessary
- Communicate with other members of the team and families/carers
- Enforcing daily routines for the children to follow
- A minimum of CACHE Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Nursery/School environment
- Good communication skills
- Be committed to working in a team
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Support children with different ability levels, including SEN
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call Adam on or email
You will need to satisfy referencing and eligibility to work criteria as well as evidencing a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"