Nursery Assistant required in Chippenham
Are you a qualified or an unqualified Early Year's Practitioner/Nursery Nurse looking for a great opportunity within the Chippenham area?
My client is looking for a caring and reliable individual to work in their nursery branch.
We are seeking a Nursery Assistant for full time work within our client's nursery in the Chippenham area Our client is looking to employ a nursery assistant on a permanent basis. The pay will be competitive depending on experience. You will also be entitled to holiday pay. The chosen individual must have to have the ability to be proactive, caring and enthusiastic within every environment. Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is an advantage. You will be required to work with children between the ages of 0-5 years. Experience and Level 3 qualification preferred. You will be required to hold a current DBS on the update service. If you do not have a current DBS we will be able to offer help in obtaining one.
Have you got the attributions required for the above role? If so we would like the right candidates to have the following:
* Must be able to join and enhance an already established team
* Use own initiative whilst adhering to nursery's policies
* Be enthusiastic whilst learning through fun play.
* To be considerate and caring at every assignment
* Adhere to nursery policy and procedures at all times.
* To communicate with the nursery team an maintain excellent working relationship's
If you feel you have the right skills for the above roles please do get in contact and apply today . Please contact Marie Aldred on or with your CV
- "nursery assistant"