Level 2 or level 3 Early Years Practitioner- Permanent Role
Class People are working with a nursery located just outside Swindon, Wroughton, to recruit for three nursery practitioner full time roles.
The nursery is located next to a local school with parking available and connections to bus routes.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week with children aged between 3 months and 5 years.
You will be working 5 days a week Monday to Friday, or you can choose to work just 4 days a week, having the 7:30- 18:00 shifts.
The nursery offers great training opportunities and apprenticeships for obtaining a Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Have a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
- Experience of working with children in a nursery settings
- Skilled building relationships with a small group of children and their families building parent partnerships
- Desire to be an inspirational practitioner and provide a high quality of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- Excellent team player and relationship builder.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- Access to training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A ‘World Class’ Induction programme
To apply for this role please send your CV to or give us a call on .
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.