Our client are looking to hire Nursery Practitioners to work as bank staff on an ad-hoc basis, so hours will be as and when required. Our client have nurseries based around Coventry, Kenilworth and Nuneaton and would be looking for staff to be able to work in any of these locations. The start date will be dependent on when a DBS is completed.
Every day brings something new in these nurseries. You will have the chance to work alongside a team of passionate individuals, have a moment of connection with both children and parents and embrace an ethos that promotes 'Outstanding’ quality in everything they do.
They are committed to creating a family experience through high quality early years’ education. To achieve these goals, they strive daily to enhance employee engagement and empower all of their employees to be creative, inspirational and unique in the experiences they offer to children.
Duties and responsibilities
To assist in the care and education of children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. You will be helping the children learn, develop and grow while at the nursery.
Skills and experience
• You will have a passion for early years’ education
• A sound understanding of child development
• A drive to always improve and develop both yourself and the settings in which you work
• An understanding of the importance for the care and development of children
• Desire to nurture and support staff and all relationships
• Great flexibility with regards to times of work and you must be able to work in any of the three locations; Nuneaton, Coventry or Kenilworth. Ideally you will be able to drive as locations can take a while to get to via bus
Coventry, Kenilworth, Nuneaton
You will be given the opportunity to access internal and external training that helps support you in reaching your goals both personally and professionally.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check supplied by Unitemps.
Unitemps is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Young People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'