Are you looking for a full time or Part time position?
Do you have childcare experience?
Randstad education are working with a nursery in Chester who are looking for a nursery assistant to join their team of 6.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Assistant, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A level 2 child care qualification would be desirable
Your role as Nursery Assistant will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)