PCB Care are currently recruiting for a permanent Nursery Assistant to work in Mill Hill, part time 20hrs per week, term time. Your day to day duties will include:
- Working part time in the nursery, maintaining a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment for all of the children
- Carry out observations (if appropriate) in order to establish that the children's development, general health and well-being is being enhanced
- To act as a key person to a small group of children
To be considered for this outstanding Nursery Assistant position, you will need the following experience:
- Minimum level 2 qualification in early years education and childcare qualification and a commitment to obtaining further qualifications as appropriate
- Current working experience of the childcare and early education sector, specifically babies
- Ability to carry out observations to a high standard and in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage
Our client is looking for a friendly and committed Nursery Assistant with a flexible approach to work within a friendly team.
If you are interested in applying for this Nursery Assistant role, please click apply now or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can call Lindsey on to discuss further.
**PCB Care is an equal opportunities employer**
- Child Care
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Assistant
- Room Leader
- Nursery Practitioner