Wonderful nursery setting is looking for nursery assistant to join their team. The nursery is divided up into 3 rooms that focus on particular age groups, they also have a soft Play room and a sensory room. The nursery provides a warm, welcoming and friendly environment where children are respected as unique individuals and where learning through play and exploration is supported by well trained and dedicated Early Years Educators.
• Motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities through planned activities
• Provide and maintain a secure learning environment for the children
• Assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
• Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Work with other member of the team, to plan and carry out activities both indoors and outdoors
• Maintain relationships with parents
• Observe, assess and record the children's progress and communicate this with parents
• Stick to policies and procedures and ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities.
Looking for a Level 2 or 3 however for the right candidate would consider an apprenticeship.
Salary is negotiable- dependant on the candidate.