This is a nursery who are high on employee appreciation and will reward their loyal staff with rewards such as discount at high street stores, monthly and annually staff awards.
Nursery nurses will have an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent and assistants a minimum of 4 weeks experience within a nursery.
• Level 2 & 3 Nursery Practitioners
• 45 Hours per week over 5 days ( flexible )
• 20 days holiday (can work up to 25)
Requirements for working for protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12months)
• 2 references within the last 6 years
• Be an excellent practitioner who is committed to promoting the welfare of children
• The capability of being reliable
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus £250 refer a teacher' payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of Nurseries across the Bristol/ South Gloucestershire area
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online , email us on or call us on to discuss our available opportunities.