Nursery Assistant, South East London £18k-£20k Permanent
Corus Consultancy are working with our client a reputable Nursery Group in South East London to find a passionate Nursery Assistant to join their dynamic team within Modern and friendly environment.
What will you be doing?
Working in partnership with a great management team, you will be performing and promoting best practice nursery duties. You will be working with parents to ensure an exciting programme of learning and development through innovative teaching methods, fun and play.
- Be a person with good knowledge of the EYFS
- Possess the ability to develop a programme of learning activities
- Plan activities on a daily basis
- Be fully aware of health and safety within the nursery
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Be able to make good observations of children
- Provide parental feedback on child progress
- Be an organised person
You must be committed to a career within nursery work, punctual and willing to undergo further training to develop your career. You will be providing a high standard of Day Care for pre-school children in a stimulating environment which aims to provide equal opportunities ensuring that all legal, safety and individual requirements are met.
You will have:
- A minimum of 1 years' nursery work experience
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in childcare.
Remuneration will be according to qualification and experience.
This is an immediate requirement, so please reply ASAP to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job