HRGO Recruitment are currently recruiting for NVQ Level 2 and 3 Nursery Assistants / Nursery Nurse's to work in Essex and East London area.
We are looking for enthusiastic staff members, to be accountable for the general care of the children and to support their routines and development through the early year's foundation stage.
You will need to be able to
- Provide high standards of care and education to meet the individual needs of all children
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
To be considered as one of HRGO's candidates, you will need;
- Hold a level 2 or level 3 qualifications (NVQ) in childcare or early years.
- Have 6 - 12 months experience in Childcare or Early years.
- Hold an enhanced DBS (dated within the last 3 years of the issue date).
- Be able to work as a team as well as on your own.
- Be flexible with shifts - to be able to work early mornings to late evenings - Monday to Friday as well as some weekends.
If this is an interest to you please send you CV or call Jade Aldridge or email .