Nurse Plus are seeking to recruit flexible, qualified and experienced nursery assistants to provide, day to day cover, short or long term placements within nurseries. This is a fabulous opportunity to enhance your knowledge and experience further.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
Duties may include:
- Making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information to children using play
- Encouraging children’s development
- Creating a child friendly environment
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Keeping records
- Ideally qualified to Level 3 standards, minimum Level 3, or suitably experienced.
- Must be reliable, caring, enthusiastic & confident supporting children
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for Nursery work in Newcastle Under Lyme
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)