Assistant - Hammersmith & Fulham - ASAP
We require nursery assistants to start ASAP at this "Good" Independent Nursery in the Fulham area that provides a warm and nurturing environment so that each child can flourish and reach their full potential.
- The role is a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- 28 days Annual Leave PA(inc: 8 bank holidays and 1 week between Christmas & New Year. )
Person Spec (Required)
NVQ Level 2/3 or above.
- Excellent working
- knowledge of the EYFS.
- Fluent in Spoken & Written English.
- Willingness to go the extra mile.
Person Spec (Desired)
- Food hygiene Certificate
- 2 years Early Years' experience
- Paediatric First Aid
- Motivation and Enthusiasm.
Benefits for Staff
- Staff Bonus Scheme.
- In house Training 3x PA minimum,
- Funded DBS, Paediatric First aid and Safeguarding
- Staff outings & Parties.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "nuresry nurse""nursery assistant"""NVQ level2""nqv level 3" "EYFS"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'