The EYP role is a key carer within our clients Nursery settings across the Wimbledon / Teddington area. Either Qualified at level 3 or a trainee at level 1 or 2 you will be responsible for providing the highest quality of care and education for the children and the highest level of communication and support to parents.
Suitable applicants will be expected to work as a communicative key carer, manage or assist in adult led activities, lead children in both small and large groups, assist in the planning of the curriculum and significantly support the maintenance of an environment that promotes the goals of the room and the Nursery.
We have a number of full time and part time roles which range from Trainee unqualified to level 3 qualified with a range of salaries’ from £15.5k to £20.5k
Who we’re looking for:
- Patient, kind and empathic in your work with children.
- We are seeking a highly motivated qualified and unqualified nursery practitioners to work within Baby Rooms, Toddler Centre and after school clubs
- Professional in your approach to working with others and with parents.
- Well-dressed and well-presented nursery practitioner
In return they offer:
- A creative, supportive, knowledgeable and fun team to work with.
- Low child-practitioner ratios.
- Pension scheme in place.
- Development through in-house and on-going professional development, high quality training, motivation and the pursuit of excellence.
They are an equal opportunities employer who value diversity, they do not discriminate on any basis. Safeguarding is fundamentally paramount to them and they follow safe recruitment procedures.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Contact us now for more detailed job spec and requirements at each individual setting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'