Job title: Nursery Assistant- Apprenticeship
Location: Upper Norword, South London
Wage: £160 - 192/Week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Childcare Level 2/3
Childcare: Children & Young People's Workforce Level 2
Childcare: Early Years Workforce Level 3
About the role:
Childcare is a highly rewarding career that involves caring for children when parents and other family members are unavailable. As a childcare worker, you will be responsible for servicing children's basic needs, such as bathing and feeding, ensuring the safety and welfare of children at all times. Watching children develop and grow in the early stages of childhood is a very fulfilling career, you will create enrichment activities for children of all ages, helping them learn basic concepts and skills that will shape their future development.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and supervising activities like arts and crafts, music and cooking
- Helping children to learn numeracy and language skills through games
- Creating imaginative, engaging activities to entertain the children
- Observing children and making notes to write reports
- Taking children on outings
- Feeding and changing babies
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good relationships with children
- Maternal/paternal instinct
- Ability to communicate with children
- Caring nature
- Trustworthy personality
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'