Job type: Nursery Assistant - Apprenticeship
Location: Leytonstone, East London
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare, Level 2-3
Our client has been delivering quality childcare in the East London area for 15 years. They are proud that their nurseries include 2 of only 3 outstanding nurseries in the borough and believe they offer an unrivalled quality of care to the children.
- On-the-job apprenticeship training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Potential full-time position after programme
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To contribute to maintaining a safe stimulating learning environment
- To have awareness of all policies and procedures
- To build relationships with the children, parents and other users of the nursery
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths A*-C or level 2 equivalent
- Professional dress code
- Good time keeping
- Ability to work in a team
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.