CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK.
Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach.
We encourage people to take control of their lives - this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
We are looking for Nurse to join our friendly team in West Bromwich, who can demonstrate a reliable and flexible approach to people with learning disabilities. The home provides support for 8 service users with learning disabilities. Hours are 37.5 per week,
To assist in managing and co-ordinating the service and in delivering high quality care to the people who live in CareTech Nursing Homes for People with Learning Disabilities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To function as care co-ordinator for named clients and to assist in ensuring individuals’ needs are addressed pro-actively through sound care planning including meeting clinical needs.
2. Working in accordance with UKCC code of Professional Practice and scope of Professional Practice.
3. To promote the principles of social role valorisation.
4. To encourage effective working relationships within the house and with the multi-disciplinary team approach to promote a high quality service.
5. To promote a therapeutic environment in line with the principles of ordinary living.
6. To assist in the management of a defined staff team including the supervision of staff, including the leading of shifts on a day-to-day basis.
7. To promote and maintain effective communication systems.
8. To undertake other duties within the framework of the post and commensurate with the grade.
9. Assess all aspects of Client care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing care when required.
1. Must be R.N.M.H., RN(LD) 1, or RNM/RGN (with experience of working with this client group).
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- Registered Nurses
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'