Are you looking to use your skills and experience whilst fitting it around your current commitments? Or just simply enjoy the variety that agency work can offer?
Robinson Medical Recruitment has an exciting vacancy for an experienced Nurse within a care home setting across Stirling.
We can offer both full time and part time hours as well as a variety of shifts patterns available, ranging from early, late, long days and nights.
As an important part of the team, you will be expected to work both independently and alongside your colleagues to provide the highest level of patient care.
The ideal candidate will be someone who's previously worked for a care or residential home within the last 6 months.
What we will require from you has been listed below:
- The right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 12 months' post-graduate experience within the UK
- 6 months' experience working within a care home setting
- Valid NMC PIN alongside a recognised Nursing qualification.
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to book onto our course.
- Excellent payrates, including holidays
- Paid holiday scheme
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online timesheets
- Referral scheme that pays you, and who you refer
- Regular incentives
- Free uniform
Why is RMR the right fit for me?
RMR is a successful recruitment provider that has been supporting the healthcare market since 2003. We recognise and reward the exceptional skills and efforts of our Nurses through various benefits, including excellent rates and prompt weekly pay. Our wide range of Nurse jobs and shift patterns allows for flexibility, helping our staff maintain their work-life balance.
Think this is the right Nurse job for you, hit APPLY NOW or contact our team to find out more about the other Nurse jobs we have available!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'