Starting Point Recruitment are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in the Walsall area, your day to day duties will include
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
To be considered for this exciting Nurse role you will need the following:
- To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
Our client is offering an excellent working environment along with permanent full time hours.
If you are interested in applying to this Nurse role, please click apply now below.
- Clinical Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'