We are now recruiting for nurses in the Milton Keynes and surrounding areas.
If you are a nurse with an active pin and DBS we would like to hear from you today!
As a nurse you will be responsible for-
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’ll need to have a valid NMC Pin number as well as the most up to date clinical practices and experience of producing person-centred care plans and detailed risk assessments. You’ll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks - NMC and CQC, as well as a desire to work in elderly and dementia care. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have a caring nature.
Excellent benefits working for this company as a nurse-
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Time and a half payment for bank holiday working
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer
- Welcome nurse bonus of £2000*
- Annual NMC Pin subscription paid
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Support with your NMC revalidation
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
Apply today for a potential interview!
- Nursing Care
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job