Calling all experienced Nurses!
Are you passionate about enriching the lives of others?
Do you want the opportunity to really make a difference?
Then we need to talk - Here we are looking for an experienced Nurse to join our family.
If you seek a supportive work environment, where you are encouraged to develop your knowledge and progress your career, then look no further! We will guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
We're a family and a team. Our employees are our greatest assets and therefore it's in our best interest to ensure your wellbeing whilst working.
You will be working alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. We will provide you with all the training you need to fast track yourself to success.
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join us at our established, purpose built neurological care centre in Grange Farm, Milton Keynes.
This is an immensely rewarding and fulfilling role, are you up to the challenge? As a Nurse your working hours will be:
- 12 hour shifts.
- 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am on a rolling 2 week rota basis (full time equates to an average of 38.5 hours a week).
- You will have every second weekend off and are never scheduled to work more than three shifts in a row.
Nurse | Nursing | Registered Nurse | Health Care | Neurological Care | RGN | RMN | RNLD | Private Health Care | Neurology
- Registered Nurse
- Level 3 English and Maths
- 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- 1 year's work experience in the UK
Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of specialist neurological care environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Experience in staff management
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Creativity, Initiative and enterprise
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Dynamic, with high energy levels
- Self-motivated, with ability to work as part of a team
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Personal, presentable and professional
Additional Package Info: Childcare,Training & Development, Pension and MoreAbout Our Company:
We are an award winning independent provider, we are also an award winning employer. We are looking for professional nurses who take pride in the care they deliver, are forward thinking, caring, committed and compassionate, and above all resident focused. Our residents are at the heart of everything we do. Dignity, independence and holistic wellbeing are achieved through specialist care models, in-house therapies and activities.
Rewards & Benefits In return for your hard work and dedication we can offer you not just a competitive salary, but also a range of excellent benefits including;
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail Discounts
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Parking
- Childcare Vouchers
- 'Recommend a Friend' scheme of up to £500 per referral
- Free Uniforms
As a business committed to investing in our people we also provide a comprehensive learning environment.