RGN - Care home
You will be working within a purpose built Care home that's committed to providing a homely environment. The Home provides residential, nursing and dementia care from a talented team of care professionals, who can also extend their capabilities to respite care and end-of-life care. Delivering care with kindness, compassion and treating residents with the utmost dignity and respect will be center to what you do.
Your daily responsibilities will also include but are not limited to:
- Providing and sustaining high standards of individual patient care in accordance with NMC and organisational guidelines
- Analysing and Implementing care plans that fulfil patient needs
- Contributing and supporting senior nurses with the supervision of junior staff.
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate, timely and relevant clinical records both written and computerised
- Maintaining the safety, confidentiality and dignity of patients and their families
- Sustaining and controlling high standards of cleanliness in own clinical area
Successful applicants will need a minimum of 6 months nursing experience with a qualification in adult nursing and active NMC registration.
Both full-time or Adhoc hours are available for this vacancy. As a result, you can enjoy a healthy work life balance as you choose your own shift patterns and days you work. If you are interested in this position please send a CV or enquiry to alternatively, call and ask for Danny.
Service Care Health offer a bonus £150 + wages to any nurses able to sign up and work 3 shifts within 4 weeks. We also offer full compliance solutions, quick payment, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
- "registered general nurse" or "RGN" or "RN" or "registered nurse" or "staff nurse" or "nurse" or "adult nurse" or "RN1" or "RNA" or "carehome" or "eld
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job