Days and Nights
Want the chance to use and grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference to society?
Want to be part of a leading organisation which positively impacts on the lives of disabled people across the world?
If so… Leonard Cheshire Disability offers you the chance to become part of a great team!
Holehird has been providing care for younger adults with long term, life limiting conditions for nearly sixty years. We have again recently been awarded good and outstanding ratings by the CQC.
We are looking for a professional committed individual to join our dynamic team. You will receive ongoing training and support as well as working in a friendly environment in idyllic settings.
About you (please see the job description for full details)
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a registered nurse, holding current registration with NMC.
- Thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5), being able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
- Experience of providing direct personal and social support (experience of working with people who have physical and/or learning disabilities would be advantageous).
- To be able to work flexibly within rostered hours and undertaking weekend work, night work and covering early/late shifts.
- To demonstrate a commitment to Leonard Cheshire Disability’s ethos and values.
This role offers:
- £16.00 per hour (annual salary of £31,285.00)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit
- Health plan benefits
- Accommodation is available for full time staff
Leonard Cheshire Disability welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
A satisfactory disclosures check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this post.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job