Work as Clinical Unit Manager (Supernumerary) for one of the most highly regarded care homes Birmingham has to offer. A fantastic opportunity to enjoy running a 10 bedded specialist nursing unit as 'Second Nurse' that provides expert nursing care for adults with complex needs and neurological disorders.
In this recently refurbished home specialist, nursing care is offered across 4 units, each 10 beds in size. Provisions of care include Neuro-rehab, brain injury, enduring mental health & early onset dementia. There is also an addition 2 bed bungalow attached to the home offering an extended pathway of care to those who have reached their rehabilitation goals.
This is a rare opportunity where you as Unit Manager will have full supernumerary responsibilities, working with a well-seasoned Management team consisting of 4 Clinical Unit Managers, a Clinical Deputy and the Registered Manager. You will work closely with your nurses, carers and in-house Physio's and Occupational Therapists to give your residents the very best the rehabilitation outcome.
Responsibilities of Nurse Unit Manager - Birmingham will include:
- Manage the care assessment process to ensure each individual in your care has the appropriate level of clinical care and support
- Communicating regularly with families, GPs and other multi agency professionals.
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of RNs and induction of new care staff.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Nurse Unit Manager - Birmingham will:
- Hold a current Nursing pin - Essential, either RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a clinical care setting having previously worked as one of the following: Senior Nurse, Deputy Home Manager, Ward Manager or Clinical Lead etc
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Nurse to work for a highly regarded care home, be rewarded with an attractive salary of up to £17.50ph and work in the popular city of Birmingham and join not just a business, but a "family"!
Additional benefits include:
- £17.00ph - £17.50ph - with Paid breaks - Reviewed after probation
- 33 Days Annual leave
- Fully Supernumerary position - Monday to Friday (some flexibility required to work occasional shift)
- Extensive further training and management succession programmes
- Full support with NMC re-validation
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Nurse
- deputy home manager
- Clinical lead
- Unit Manager
- Charge Nurse
- Lead Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job