Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Mental Health Hospital
We are looking for registered Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) in Nottinghamshire to work with clients with mental health needs. These roles are suitable for Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
- Grade: Preceptor Nurse / Staff Nurse / Senior Staff Nurse
- Location: Nottinghamshire
- Salary Package: £11.38 - £17.46 per hour / £22,191 - £34,066 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience ) + bonus and overtime rates + benefits package
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits:Nurses receive a wide range of benefits including increasing annual leave, a contributory pension scheme and private medical cover.
The full list of the benefits available is as follows;
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• NMC Payment in full
• Golden Hello Payment
Further Details:These roles are based in a specialist Mental Health Unit based in Nottinghamshire. These roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) and Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced. The service offers specialist care for adults with a mental health condition, the site is easily accessible and offers free parking.
Nurses who work at this service will be supported by a very skilled team, you will work closely with the service users to ensure the best standards of care and achieve excellent treatment outcomes. The Manager at this unit is very supportive and takes time to offer continuous training and development.
Person Specification: to apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job