Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses - Mental Health Unit
** Between 20% - 50% extra for various shifts! **
We are looking for registered Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) based in Darlington to work with adults with a mental health condition. These roles would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
Key Details -
- Grade: band 5 Nurse - newly qualified or experienced
- Location: Darlington, Durham - free parking at site
- Salary: £12.75 - £14.83 per hour / £24,867 - £28,927 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Pay enhancements: between 20% - 50% extra for various weekends and night shifts
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 - 36 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
Nurses benefit from childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym and subsidised cafeteria. Holiday allowance at this hospital also increases with service length, up to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays.
More generous benefits are listed below;
• Excellent salary
• Many benefits in line with the NHS
• Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
• Free on-site parking
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Improved CPD application & panel process
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• Leadership & management development
• Support with your Revalidation
• NMC Payment in full
• Long service award
This is a specialist mental health unit with several wards designed to offer bespoke and individual care to clients with a mental health condition.
These roles are open to either newly qualified or experienced Nurses, there are preceptorship programmes available as well as more senior positions for experienced Nurses. The roles will be suitable for either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ).
We welcome applications from Nurse who is interested in the position, wherever possible the service aims to be flexible with working hours / shift patterns. The hospital offers excellent benefits and ongoing training and development.
To apply for this role you should be a qualified Nurse with a valid NMC PIN. You should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job