Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Specialist Mental Health Unit
We are looking for qualified Nurses based in Macclesfield, Cheshire to work in a specialist mental health unit. These roles would suit either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
Key Details -
- Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire - free parking at site
- Salary: up to £15.38 per hour / £30,000 per annum ( flexible depending on experience )
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract Type: permanent
Employee Benefits: We are offering a range of benefits including a £250 contribution towards CPD and fully funded NMC payment and DBS. Working at this hospital you will have free parking and free meals on duty, see below for more benefits.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Competitive salary
• NMC payment in full
• £250 contribution towards CPD
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
Further Details: This is a specialist mental health hospital offering tailored rehabilitation care for adults. Clients at this unit require support with a range of enduring mental health conditions and some complex needs.
The nursing team here are very supportive and extremely hard working. We are looking for like-minded Nurses to join the team and work along-side the brilliant Nurses already in post.
The Manager here offers on-going support and training, Nurses have clear progression routes outlined from day 1. The Manager is also understanding and aims to be flexible with regards to working hours and shift patterns, therefore hoping to accommodate everyone's needs.
Person Specification:to apply for this role you should be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) and hold a valid NMC PIN. Applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.