Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Specialist Learning Disabilities Unit
We are looking for qualified Nurses based in Essex to work with adults with a learning disability. These roles would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
Key Details -
- Location: Essex - free parking at site
- Salary: £13.62 - £15.08 per hour / £28,329.60 - £31,366.40 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Hours: full time ( 40 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-30 hours per week )
- Shift Patterns: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract Type: permanent
Employee benefits: we offer Nurses a range of benefits including childcare vouchers, free meals on duty and life insurance.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• 33 days annual leave
• Length of service awards
• Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
• Travel assistance to offsite training
• Full Time, Part time opportunities available
• Pension scheme
• Paid DBS
• Free on-site parking
• Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
• Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Life insurance
• Employee assistance helpline
Further Details: This service is relatively small and therefore Nurses have the opportunity to get to know all service users in-depth before they take the next step in their care pathway.
The Manager takes a flexible approach, and always aims to accommodate specific requirements around working hours / shift patterns wherever this is suitable for the service. The Manager focuses on training and development and all Nurses receive excellent support. Newly qualified Nurses will receive significant support and guidance throughout an official preceptorship programme.
Person Specification: to apply for this role you should be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. Applicants should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To find out more about this role, or to apply, please contact Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job