A nurse is needed to join an outstanding, purpose-built service with 51 beds looking after Dementia, Old Age and EMI.
They have a an outstanding reputation within their geographical area and now seeking to expand their nursing team.
The responsibilities of the Nurse include:
- Maintaining excellent clinical skills within NMC guidelines.
- To work in partnership and thereby promote choice, participation and motivation.
- Promotion of therapeutic activity and wellbeing.
- To support and direct the care team.
- Maintenance of CQC fundamental standards & NICE Guidelines.
- Monitoring and maintaining standards of care.
- Maintenance of person centred care plans and risk assessments.
- Medication administration, ordering and storage.
- Staff supervision and appraisal.
- Maintaining the Company Ethos and values.
- Adhering to Company Policy and Procedures.
All Nurse applicants require:
-Registered nurse qualification - with a valid NMC PIN
-Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
-Excellent communication skills
-Satisfactory references and DBS check
-Dedication to the role
The Nurse package includes:
-A salary of up to £17.29 per hour dependent on skills and experience
-Training and development provided to progress/ ongoing programme scheme
-Generous annual leave entitlement
Call Amanda at Time Recruitment on today or Reply to this advert to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'