Nurses - RGN & RMN
Hours - Flexible working hours to suit you!
Competitive Pay Rate
Our person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
It’s the attitude you can bring to Admiral Care Solutions that we value, not necessarily your background in care - we recruit people with previous experience, and those for whom a job in care represents a new beginning. We are looking for enthusiastic people to continue making our homes a rewarding and enjoyable place to live and work.
Essential values and commitment:
- Be a passionate member of the Care team, want to help others and make a difference to our resident’s lives ensuring care is delivered with dignity, respect and fairness
- Be polite, friendly, warm and supportive of residents individual needs
- Provide the highest level of personal care (supporting with toileting, bathing etc.) relevant to the needs of each individual residents care plan.
- Enjoy a busy environment - helping to serve meals and ensuring the resident’s rooms and the home are kept clean, pleasant and welcoming at all times
- Ability to communicate with older people and be interested in their needs
- Either have experience, or a willingness to learn more, about dementia and how to support residents with complex physical needs
- Basic literacy skills (to be able to read care plans and worksheets, and to record details in care plans)
Benefits & Incentives
- Ongoing training
- Weekly pay
- Career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
- Opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Free Uniform
- 28 Days Holiday
- Very high hourly rate!
- Health Care
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job