We are currently working with our National Client in recruiting for Registered Nurses to join their team at a beautiful refurbished home based on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Since taking on the home and refurbishing a few months ago the home are now looking to add nurses to deal with the increased demand of taking on new residents.
duties for successful candidates will include:
- Ensure safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and company medication policy.
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make appropriate requests for GP/outside professional visit where necessary.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy.
- Assess of all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
- Maintain professional development through attending and contributing towards staff training, supervisions and meetings.
- Comply with company Health and Safety Policy and procedures at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all issues and information relating to residents and the company.
The company are also paying a £1,000 welcome bonus to successful applicants for this role.
The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
An Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position which the company will pay for to be completed.
- Elder Care
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job