Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RGN ) - Brain Injury Service - Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses
We are looking for Registered Adult Nurses ( RGN ) in the Southport area to work with adults with an acquired brain injury and/or learning disability. These roles require a registered adult Nurse ( RGN ), we welcome applications from either newly qualified or experienced Nurses.
Key Details -
- Grade: band 5 equivalent - newly qualified or experienced
- Location: Southport, Lancashire - free parking at site
- Salary: £13.33 - £16.92 per hour / £26,000 - £33,000 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 - 36 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits: We are offering an excellent benefits package including DBS cost coverage for all Nurses, flexible benefits including reduced cost of gym membership, IT technology and private healthcare. Many of the benefits offered at this service are in line with the NHS, for a full list of benefits please see below;
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
Further Details:This service offers specialist care to clients with physical disabilities as well either acquired brain injuries, intellectual / learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment.
This service can offer Preceptorships to newly qualified RGN's and also more senior positions to experienced RGN's. We welcome applications from any Nurse who is interested, wherever possible the Manager aims to be flexible with shift patterns / working hours.
Person Specification: To apply you will be a registered Nurse ( RGN ) with a valid NMC PIN. You will be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job