Domus are currently working with a fantastic market leading provider in the learning disabilities sector to recruit a Nurse Qualified Registered Service Manager for one of their residential services in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
The service provides personal and nursing care for adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and other complex needs.
They are paying £33,000 for the ideal candidate dependent on experience.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a valid nursing PIN (RMN, RGN or RNLD).
- Ideally have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
- Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
- A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call James on to discuss specific roles.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- Physical Disabilities
- Complex Needs
- learning disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job