Nurse Practitioner, Luton:
Permanent ANP opportunity available at expanding GP Health Centre, in Luton, Bedfordshire.
The role is full time or part time, between 15-40 hours per week and offers flexible hours. This post requires a Minor Illness qualification and Prescribing is desired but not required.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Competitive pay of £46,000-£52,000pa
- Full NHS Pension
- 6 Weeks annual leave + bank holiday
- Medical Indemnity
- Medium sized practice of 10,000 patients
- Recruiting because of expanding surgery
- Flexible hours
- Great public transport access and parking available
Chase Medical is a primary care specialist agency providing both permanent and locum work for Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare Assistants and Practice Nurses. We facilitate the best fit for our staff to make sure you're happy in your new career.
This centre is looking for candidates to meet as soon as possible, but start dates are negotiable. If you'd like to know more call Callum on or email him at . Quote Ref: CG-ANP-LUT
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities in your local area:
- Our Nurse Practitioners earn £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours required
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12 months in advance
- Nurse Practitioner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'