Nurse Practitioner - Telephone Triage
SUPPORT THE NHS THROUGH THE PANDEMIC WITH TELEPHONE PATIENT ASSESSMENTS
- Nurses and paramedics needed for telephone triage
- Based in Manchester, Liverpool or Preston
- Flexible shift times, all hours are available
- Up to £40 p/h
- Starting ASAP
Your new role as Nurse Practitioner
The job will be to perform a secondary triage of 999 callers to understand the severity of their condition, and determine if the patient needs to be admitted to ED, or if there's a more appropriate service available if they are displaying lower acuity symptoms.
What you'll need to succeed as a Nurse Practitioner
- The ideal candidate for this role will ideally have experience in front line/urgent care paramedic work, A&E, urgent care, telephone triage, custody/prison nursing, practice nursing or community/district nursing
- A current NMC or HCPC registration and be willing to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
- You must be able to complete the 2-3 week paid training period (8-10 shifts dependent on experience)
What you'll get in return
- Paid training and preceptorship (includes training on decision support software)
- An opportunity to enhance your professional development
- Working within a highly renowned MDT
- Excellent pay rates via PAYE or Umbrella options
- Incredible flexibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'