Are you a qualified Nurse or Paramedic with a passion for simplifying the complicated and a talent for managing change?
We know who we want in our team. If this sounds like we are describing you then you could thrive in our business:
- Team Player - You work well with others, recognising different people's strengths and weaknesses
- Positive Mindset - You see "problems" as challenges to be overcome
- Driven - You are self-motivated and are hungry to achieve your goals
- Caring Attitude - You're aware of how your actions affect others
- Problem Solver - You enjoy thinking outside the box
- Assertive - You can think fast and are prepared to make a decision
About The Role
The purpose of the role will be to provide assurance on both regulatory and contractual compliance. Adopting an assurance model to ensure patient, employee and public safety.
Here is an overview of your role:
- Support and cascade specific 'risk’ elements within PTS
- Lead the coordination of the analysis of data as required assuring the quality-service.
- Complete accurate RCA reports for SI’s within PTS
- Support clinical elements of complaint responses where required
- Development of integrated reporting on SUIs, incidents, complaints, PALS.
- Provide clinical leadership within PTS. Responsible for carrying out a PTS compliance/ governance role, cross-referencing with evidence requirements for the risk management standards, CQC requirements.
- Manage and maintain the clinical compliance framework to ensure individual and statutory reporting requirements are met within the required timescales and have been reviewed in a timely and effective way through the PTS risk management and committee structures.
- Introduce and attend area clinical governance committees and business meetings as and when required/appropriate.
- Promote the role and function of the Clinical Governance & Compliance across PTS (presentations, road shows, etc).
The Patient Transport Service provides non-emergency ambulance transport for those people who cannot independently make their own way to a hospital appointment without detriment to their health.
We are proud of the service we provide the patients in our care, we are proud to be a trusted service partner of the NHS (amongst others) and we are proud to be recognised in the industry as a good employer.
- Lots of G4S perks
- 25 days holiday
- Refer a friend scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'