There's no better feeling than knowing you've changed lives for the better, so move your nursing career forward and help lead the team at The Woodhouse as a Nurse Manager and feel valued and supported.
Working 37.5 hours a week, you'll join the team at The Woodhouse in Cheadle, where as a Nurse Manager you’ll provide person-centred care for people with a learning disability, autism and/or a personality disorder. You'll gain experience across low secure and locked rehabilitation environments to support better health and greater independence.
With senior nursing experience from the NHS or private sector, you'll provide operational and clinical leadership as you and your team deliver the highest quality of care and nursing services to some of the most vulnerable people in society.
As you work on the wards, you will be the go-to person for clinical leadership. This will see you advise, support and educate nurses in their areas of clinical practice, promote and safeguard the wellbeing of everyone present and set standards for the team, which positively reflects and empowers the residential service.
When you are not working on the wards, you will review and oversee policies and governing legislation, ensuring local systems are designed, implemented and monitored to guarantee efficient financial and clinical performance in the nursing department.
Your nursing career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference for some of the most vulnerable people in society.
It’s a career that you can take pride in and enjoy. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
- To contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Contribute and support the Clinical Governance
- Shift/resource management in the capacity of the Manager on call
- Manage ward budgets
- To participate in organising the clinical and nursing audit programmes
- Monitoring the impact of the Quality Improvement Strategy on the services business plan
- Actively support and monitor CPD for all clinical staff
- Deputising for the Deputy Hospital Director
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- To be a Registered Nurse (RNLD/RMN), with 5 years post qualification experience
- Managerial and supervisory experience
- Post Graduate qualification at degree level relevant to healthcare
- Awareness and understanding of nursing developments
- Knowledge of Learning Disability pathways, CTR processes.
What you will get
- Annual salary of £44,738
- £1200 LD allowance.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 80 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'