An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Nurse Inspector to join Excelcare Holdings - a leading care group.
This role will be based in Bromley at our Head Office but will require traveling to our 33 care homes, covering Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Essex and London.
We are looking for an RGN with an appetite for excellence and who want to be part of the positive difference that Excelcare can make to improve the lives of those people that use our services.
You will have the opportunity to further develop your analysis skills and experience, to help shape the way we work and the systems that we use and to help us to continually improve.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Head of Quality Inspection to analyse care data, information and evidence to improve our services which is the key to ensuring we provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high quality care.
- Carry out full home audits based on the KHLOE's, analyse and map the risks and propose solutions.
- Responsible for understanding all legislation relating to the regulation of outcomes and informing the Head of Quality Inspection of each respective service on the implications of any revised regulations as and when introduced
- Assist each service with the co-ordination of audit information and recommend improvements on existing data gathering mechanisms and institute procedures to maximise effective management and service delivery.
- To report on areas of concern with concise reports on problem areas and actions required to ensure each service is compliant.
- Monitoring all tasks with deadlines to ensure they are completed within set timescales, including liaison with homes as required
- Effectively manage own workload and prioritise own tasks
- To analyse company compliance performance, assess and determine where improvement can be achieved and document a process to bring about improvements within set time scales.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual Salary Review
- Long service awards
- Contributory Eye Test Vouchers
Full valid driving licence is essential.
If you are interested in the position or would initially like to find out more information, we'd like to hear from you. Please apply online or contact one of the Recruitment Team today on - we look forward to hearing from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer.