Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager of a leading South-Wales nursing home.
The home is near Treharris and offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 38.5 hours on flexible day shifts, with evenings, weekends and on-call required
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £36,40
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will manage and monitor clinical service delivery.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Significant experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'