Nursing Home, Mental Health
£39,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered | Mix of Clinical & Supernumerary
A leading Southport nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to work as Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of £39,000, which is in line with top Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS
- You will work 2 X 12 hour day shifts on the floor and 2 X 8 hour supernumerary days and you will work weekends on a rota
As Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead Nurse, you will support the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the home and will take the lead on managing and monitoring clinical services and leading the care and nursing teams. You will ensure clinical records are up to date and will undertake clinical supervisions, audits and quality assurance in addition to working clinical shifts and delivering hands-on care.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a leadership role in a clinical setting, ideally you will have a background in elderly and dementia care
- Confident coordinating care, leading a team and running the home in the absence of the manager
- Able to lead by example and deliver high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'