Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.00 to £21.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 36 Hours | Days | Supernumerary and Clinical Hours | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC | RGN/RMN considered?
A 40 bedded nursing home in the Alfreton area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with occasional evenings/nights/weekends required due to the seniority of the role
• You will work 1 X 12 hour clinical shift and 24 supernumerary hours
• Great pay rates of £19.00 to £21.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7-day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'