Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £18 p/h – Up to £37.4K – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to as Deputy Manager of a leading Nottinghamshire nursing home.
The 40+ bedded home offers elderly medical and dementia nursing care in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living.
Details of this Deputy Manager post and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on full-time days
• A competitive rate of pay in the region of £17 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £37,400
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• Free Parking
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting with managerial/supervisory experience
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'