Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £42,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | Full Time Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Nurse Deputy Manager in their large nursing home on the outskirts of Brighton.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full time hours, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings and weekends due to the seniority of the post
- A competitive annual salary of up to £42,000 depending on experience
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation and your NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
- A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
As Deputy Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
- Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on .
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'