We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Clinical Team Leader to join our dedicated team at our specialist low secure and mental health rehabilitation service in Derby.
Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model.
You will initially be based on Alvaston ward our specialist low secure female personality disorder service, which is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Within your first 6 months…
- 1 Day DBT Awareness training
- 3 Day DBT Essentials training
- 1 Day Schema Training
- 1 Day working with Sex Offenders
- Clinical Supervision Training
- 1 Day resilience Training
- 1 Day Trauma informed Care.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- 38.5 – 44 hours per week, £31,645 to £40,441 per year based on 38.5 hrs (dependent on experience)
- Pay enhancements of 10% for weekend Nights, 20% Weekend Days, 30% Weekend Nights, 66% for Bank Holidays
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in rehabilitation, low secure, personality disorders.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Derby provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model. Our integrated male care pathway includes Litchurch Ward, our low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service. Alvaston Ward, our specialist female personality disorder service, is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.
Service users have access to external secure courtyards, and therapy and leisure facilities, including a fully equipped gym, art room, IT classroom and therapy kitchen, which contribute to a comprehensive package of care. Cygnet Hospital Derby is built to low secure specification.
Alvaston Ward is a 16 bed specialist low secure service for women with a primary diagnosis of emotionally unstable personality disorder. The ward can support women with highly complex needs and those who have experienced previously unsuccessful placements. The primary pre-cursor to an admission to Alvaston Ward is that the person is ready to engage in a therapeutic programme. Service users may have a history of involvement in the criminal justice system or may present with significantly challenging behaviour, severe self-neglect and vulnerability.
Cygnet Hospital Derby is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'