Nurse Case Manager/ Nurse Advisor
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse to work as a Nurse Case Manager for a health membership provider at their office in Grantham.
The company provide a comprehensive membership that gives members access to GPs and nurses. The service provide members with advice and guidance in relation to both NHS and private services to help them achieve the best possible outcome.
As a Nurse Case Manager you will work within an office environment. Your role will be to manage member enquiries and provide advice and guidance to members. You will work closely with other members of the team, including the senior nurse case manager and the research team to deliver responsive, caring and informed advice.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with other medical and healthcare professionals including the research team to provide the best guidance and support to members
- Managing caseloads from start to finish
- Supporting other case managers when dealing with complicated enquiries
- Conducting research and contacting other professionals to extend and gain knowledge on cases
- Ensuring that information is obtained from reliable evidence bases
£30,000 salary (pro rata for part-time)
8:30am-5pm (with 1 weekend per month- 4 hour shift)
The company ideally are looking for someone to work part-time. Ideally candidates will also be working bank/ part time within a hands on nursing setting (bank shifts etc.) however, they are willing to consider full-time applicants.
Essential Nurse Case Manager Requirements:
- RGN (Registered General Nurse), RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) or RNLD (Registered Learning Disability Nurse)
- Good general nursing knowledge
- Creative and productive- Willingness to learn/ conduct research to extend knowledge on cases
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills- word, excel, powerpoint etc
- Good time management skills
Why apply through White Recruitment?
White recruitment have a specialist team of recruiters who work specifically within the nursing industry, we have been recruiting nurses on a permanent basis for over 9 years and currently have hundreds of jobs within the nursing industry. Results from our recent survey show that 95% of candidates would recommend our services to a friend/colleague.
When you apply through us you will be provided with a single point of contact, who will be a specialist in your field, who will remain in contact with you throughout the duration of your search. We offer a free and confidential service with the aim of helping you to achieve your dream job!
If you would like to be considered for this exciting Night Nurse opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.
To be considered for this exciting Nurse Case Manager opportunity please apply with an up to date CV.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"