Nurse Care Home Manager £40,000 Bargoed Immediate start
£40000 + Bonus!
Small size care home
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join a UK wide leading elder care organisation in their Bargoed Nursing service. This particular home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly suffering with dementia. This beautiful home has an excellent reputation and is well known in the local community.
Home Manager Role:
- To manage the day to day running of the Home.
- To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
- To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
- To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
- To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
- Staff management, support and development
- To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
- Nurse or Home Management experience
- A management qualification with RMN/RGN
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
- Organised and able to manage others
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'