Due to rapid increase in business Primary Care are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional individual to work as part of the recruitment team allocating shifts in our very busy office.
- To provide a vital link between clients and candidates.
- Work with client building relationships to gain a better understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Using staff database to match the right person to the clients vacancy according to their skills, experience and availability.
- Briefing the candidate about the details and responsibilities of the shift.
- Accurately record details of the shift on the company system.
- Excellent communication interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Confident and flexible with a positive attitude to fast changing situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines.
- Good administrative skills, with the ability to be accurate, organised and professional.
- The ability to work as part of a multi-skilled team
The successful candidate will be proactive, professional, persuasive and practical in their approach to placing healthcare workers in suitable shifts within both the public and private healthcare sector, often at very short notice. The role is very fast paced and evolves quickly, and requires someone who is naturally efficient planner and problem solver.
Based in Gosforth, the role is Monday- Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm, with on-call rota of two per week. The role requires some flexibility during busy periods.
Basic Salary £17,472 increasing to £22,512 when you do 1 on-call then will be increased to £27,552 when you do 2 per week.
When working on-call you will be required to be in the office at 8am.
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job