Up to £19281
- Understanding and assessing clinical risk;
- Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work cohesively with clinical teams under the guidance of ward management team;
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with challenging patient groups;
- Annual leave entitlement
- 4 weeks full sick pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- A range of staff discounts
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'