We are currently seeking Nurse Associates to join our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care & Rehabilitation Service at Hothfield Brain Injury Rehabilitation & Neurological Care Centre. The successful applicant will either already be NMC registered or in the process of doing so.
The centre is a 32 bed facility providing specialist short-term and long-term person-centered rehabilitation, therapy and support for adults with either a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions. It is located in Hothfield just 3 miles from Ashford, Kent.
We also care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
Situated within 12 acres, our service offers intense rehabilitation for adults in the post-acute phase following a brain injury right through to step-down independent living.
Are you seeking the opportunity to work for a leading private healthcare provider where you will be valued for your contribution? Are you keen to progress your career with ongoing CPD? If so, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for
We are seeking to recruit passionate, driven, enthusiastic nurse associates to contribute to our successful services based in Northampton, Maidenhead, Bristol and Kent. Huntercombe have ambitious plans to develop our services, and this is an exciting time to join us as we move into 2020.
• Understanding and assessing clinical risk;
• Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work cohesively with clinical teams under the guidance of ward management team;
• Ability to develop professional working relationships with challenging patient groups;
• Experienced in working within multi disciplinary teams;
• Compassionate approach in working with service users, friends, families/carers and professional approach in working with outside agencies;
• You must be a registered Nursing Associate registered with the NMC - or in the process of registering.
We are able to offer flexible working patterns - full time or part time including days/nights and weekends. In addition, you will have access to ongoing training and development, annual appraisals and clinical supervision.
Please contact (The Recruitment Team) for further details/informal visits.
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'