Reed Nurse are looking for a Nurse Assessor(Band 6) to work alongside with NEL CSU based in Ashford on a 3 month contract starting ASAP.
If you are Nurse, Social worker or AHP with similar experience and expertise, please email your CV ASAP to .
- Be an integral member of the NHS Continuing and NHS Funded Nursing care team
• Be responsible for completion of timely and comprehensive assessment, applying the principles of the NF.
• Complete the assessment tools from the NF, in conjunction with individual /family and Multidisciplinary Team (MDT)
• Case manage NHS Continuing Healthcare (NHS CHC) funded clients
• Review and reassess clients’ eligibility for NHS CHC and FNC
• Review the CHC and FNC service and care commissioned in regards to quality and appropriateness to client need
• Complete retrospective CHC reviews as required
• Present CHC cases at both local MDT CHC meetings and local CHC Review panel
• Participate in case conferences as required. Ensure accurate minutes and record of meetings are kept and distributed as appropriate
• Participate in Best Interest meetings as necessary
• Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals
• Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'